For the last month or so, nearly every day before I start working I make a to-do.
But, not just any to-do list -- a very unique to-do list.
And, this special to-do list that I’ve taken to creating has brought me some really powerful results in the last few weeks like…
- Bringing me unexpected cashfrom unexpected places (always fun right?!)
- Landing me 2 new clients
- Bringing me several new potential clients effortlessly
- Connecting me with the right people at the right times for the right opportunities
- Making me feel completely at ease with everything that’s going on in my life + business
- And, countless smaller wins :-)
After reading that, I’m sure you’re wondering what kind of hocus pocus to-do list could possibly deliver these results.
Well, in truth, it’s more about what I’m taking OFF of my to-do list that’s bringing in these wins.
As business owners, we are experts at making super loooong to-do lists.
Lists that are never-ending and completely overwhelming leave us feeling depleted and like we’re never “ahead” of it. It’s exhausting!
So, I’ve taken up a new kind of delegation.