Confession: "I didn't want to be doing what people wanted from me"
- Claire Pelletreau, Facebook Ads and Conversion Optimization Expert
Today on The Clarity Confessions, we have Claire Pelletreau, Facebook Ads and Conversion Optimization Expert. Claire has been playing with Facebook ads since 2011 and sharpened her skills running paid campaigns for Laura Roeder’s five and six-figure launches. Now she applies everything she learned to help other small businesses bring in more subscribers and sales than they ever imagined.
In her interview, Claire uses a very interesting metaphor to explain the role of Facebook Ads in your business. She does NOT believe that all business owners should be using Facebook ads, a unique position for someone who spends her time writing about them on her blog and training entrepreneurs through her products and services. If she has it her way, you’ll never touch the “Boost Post” button again and will understand how Facebook ads fit into the overall marketing picture before you give another dollar to Zuckerberg.
Listen to Claire’s Clarity Confession episode to learn…
- The real role of Facebook Ads in your business
- How to transition your business model from offering services to infoproducts
- The importance of sleep as a form of self-care (especially for new moms!)
- Why being productive on a regular basis can be a struggle for entrepreneurs
- How to simply ask your audience to take action with your content
After you listen to Claire’s Clarity Confession, be sure to download her Getting Started with Facebook Ads Resource Guide right here!