Laura Diaz is the CEO and Senior Strategist at Kiss Me Creative a boutique branding agency that works with outspoken entrepreneurs who are ready to be seen and adored by their dream clients. They provide strategy, visual design and web development, accompanied by copious amounts of coffee. Laura has nearly a decade of corporate marketing experience in the tech and hospitality industries. Her superpowers are efficiency, follow through and creativity based on sound logic.
At the time of our interview, Laura was working as a branding expert for wellness warriors and spirit supporters at She Oms, the company she founded by combining her corporate experience with her passion for yoga and the healing arts. At She Oms, Laura and her team taught entrepreneurs how to show up confidently and courageously as brands.
During her Clarity Confession, she reveals her formula for success -- surrounding herself with a team to help her achieve her mission of empowering female-preneurs to deliver their brands to the world. Without that support from the get-go, Laura admits she would not have the business she has today. (Definitely a valuable lesson for us solopreneurs who think we can do it all ourselves!)
Listen to Laura's Clarity Confession to learn:
- The 3 Shared Traits of ALL Successful Brands - and how you can build them into yours
- Why Laura's rise to entrepreneurial success was easier and more rapid than she expected (and how yours can be too)
- The mindset shift you need to make in order to harness the flow of abundance
- How Laura schedules her days for maximum productivity (and why she NEVER answers the phone on Mondays)
P.S. Do you ever wonder if the business you're building is really and truly aligned with what you're supposed to be doing with you life?
That's the ultimate question that we purpose-driven entrepreneurs face, right?
Is what I'm doing "on track" with my life's purpose?
And, it's a big, overwhelming question.
Sure, we all have rough days or even weeks when we're feeling down-in-the-dumps about our business - that's normal. But if you're questioning if you need to pivot your path in order to more fully align with your true purpose, I want to invite you to join me for a summer of soulful expansion for your business and life. I’m looking for 4 women to work with 1-on-1 this summer, are you one of them?
- Connect with Laura Diaz at Kiss Miss Creative
- Complete your application for my 1x1 summer coaching sessions right here.
- Share your insights and comments about this episode in The Clarity Crew, my private community of over 1500+ female entrepreneurs
- Want more Clarity Confessions? Subscribe, rate, and review the Clarity Confessions Podcast in iTunes.