- 1 lb spaghetti or angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped herbs (thyme, basil, parsley, rosemary, etc.)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 vegetable bouillon
1. cook pasta according to directions on box.
2. while pasta is cooking, melt butter in a small pot over medium heat and mix in vegetable bouillon until well combined.
3. drain pasta and return to pot. pour butter mixture over top and toss. add chopped herbs and toss again.
4. plate to serving dish and garnish with a sprig of herbs.
though this dish is perfect just as it is, feel free to add other "tastes" of spring - roasted asparagus, new potatoes, or caramelized spring onions. or to brighten the flavors, add some fresh squeezed lemon and grated parmesan.