These simple tricks can leave you feeling happier and healthier starting today! And best of all, they're easy to incorporate into your current lifestyle : )
1. Stay hydrated. Especially in winter months, our skin can really take a beating. Be sure to drink around 5+ 8oz glasses of water daily to replenish lost moisture.
2. Use lotion with a built-in SPF of at least 15. Even in the winter, you have to think about protecting your skin from the sun - especially exposed areas like your face!
3. Move more! Think you don't have time to exercise? Start small! Park farther away from your destination and walk or opt for the stairs over the elevator. Small changes can have big results!
4. Get enough sleep. Try for 7-8 hrs/night. Lack of sleep leaves us irritable, tired and makes us prone to eat more!
5. SMILE : ) When the blues set-in, the best policy is "fake it til you make it". Put a smile on your face (or turn to your favorite youtube video or SNL sketch for help) and see how quickly you can turn that frown upside-down. Happiness is the key to health!
Hope these tips leave your happier and healthier in 2010! For more healthy living advice, drop-in on one of my Lifestyle Classes. For more info visit www.CailenAscher.bravehost.com/lifestyle.html.
For more information about Cailen Ascher Design or my healthy lifestyle book, Well-Designed Living, visit www.CailenAscher.bravehost.com or email CailenAscher@gmail.com.