Today I am so excited to bring you two of my favorite podcast hosts, Natalie Roy and Kristin Hanggi. They are the co-hosts of the Create Podcast, leaders of the Create Workshop Series in New York and L.A. They are fantastic, brilliant ladies and have brought all of their wisdom to our discussion today.
Natalie Roy is an actress, author and spiritual teacher. She's performed and taught all over the world on stage and screen and has appeared in The Affair, Law and Order: SVU, The Detour, Power, The Following, Being Erica, Murdoch Mysteries and in two films directed by award-winning director Sidney Furie. She authored her first book: 30 Years, 30 Lessons several years ago and has since collaborated on The "I’mPossible Project."
Kristin Hanggi is best known for directing and developing the smash-hit Rock of Ages, which received five Tony Award nominations, including a nomination for Best Direction of a Musical. She has directed numerous productions of Rock of Ages, including Broadway, the West End, Australia, Toronto, Las Vegas, and two National Tours. As a film director, Kristin has directed Naomi & Ely's No Kiss List, starring Victoria Justice; the indie Grantham & Rose starring Jake T. Austin and Marla Gibbs; and the hit book series, Dear Dumb Diary into a musical movie, under Executive Producer Jerry Zucker for Walden Media. Ms. Hanggi graduated with her Masters from USC after receiving her Bachelors from UCLA in Theater.
Natalie, Kristin, and I covered a variety of topics in this interview, including:
- How to create MAGIC every day
- Why work is the highest form of "play"
- The reason why you should put "fun" and "play" first
- When to question the “shoulds” and “have tos”
- How to know if you are living for RELIEF or HAPPINESS
- What Kristin + Natalie would say to their 20 year old selves
- Share your insights and comments about this episode in 3-Day Workweek: Work Less, Make More, Live Better, my private community of over 1500+ female entrepreneurs
- Want more tips, strategies, and resources for creating your own 3-Day Workweek? Subscribe, rate, and review The 3-Day Workweek Podcast
- Join the #3DayWorkweekMovement by grabbing your FREE 3-Day Workweek Guide by completing the form below!