Confession: “My first year in business was a hot mess!”
- Jasmine Star, Branding + Marketing Strategist
Meet Jasmine Star. A branding + marketing strategist, photographer and all-around awesome gal who helps entrepreneurs establish kick-ass social platforms for business growth.
Jasmine’s exuberance and enthusiasm are contagious (which you’ll undoubtedly notice when you tune into the show), but beyond that she’s a fountain of fabulous insight and advice.
Here’s just a little taste of what’s waiting for you...
- How her first business as a photographer laid the groundwork for the business she has now
- The absolute best advice she’s ever received and continues to live by -- you’re going to want to hear this one!
- Why her first year in business was a “hot mess”
- How she managed to host live events in 2 different cities, each with 50 attendees, while still growing her online presence
- What you need in order to maintain the mindset of a CEO
- The 2 things every new entrepreneur must focus on in order to truly enjoy life and business
Plus, at the end of our conversation, Jasmine offers up an amazing practice to help ground you and set you up for big things in life and business. And, it’s something you can start doing today and takes only minutes!
After you listen to Jasmine’s Clarity Confession, you can connect with her at JasmineStar.com!
P.S. Love The Clarity Confessions & hearing the success stories (and secrets) of other women entrepreneurs?! Then, you’ll definitely want to join The Clarity Crew, the private Facebook Group where we gather for conversation, inspiration and support between shows :-) Join here.