Confession: “I went to school to be a professional French horn player.”
- Racheal Cook, MBA and Award-Winning Business Strategist
Today on The Clarity Confessions, I am so excited to introduce you to my very good friend, Racheal Cook. Racheal and I have known one another for many years, and it’s such been a pleasure watching her and her business develop into the powerhouse it is today! (I’m talking about multiple 6-figure success while working 20-30 hours/week!)
Besides being a super successful entrepreneur and mama to 3 little ones, Rach also holds her MBA, is a green smoothie enthusiast, restorative yoga advocate, and award winning business strategist who believes entrepreneurs can grow their dream business while living their dream life, right now. Amen!
Even cooler, Racheal’s business is so successful that she was able retire her hubby from his full-time job, and he now works alongside her.
Above all else, Rach is committed to building a lifestyle and business she adores, which means she only works 20-30 hours/week and schedules in lots and lots of family time and self-care.
This gal walks her talk, and believe me when I say you’re going to get so much out of her Clarity Confession.
Tune into Racheal’s Clarity Confession to learn…
- How to uncomplicate your life and business with a simple 2-letter word
- How to move quickly through doubt by doing and transform your mindset in the process
- Why you have to build your business “in order” (you can’t skip any of the important steps if you want sustainability!)
- Why you should NEVER make your business about you
- Why your community's words are your headlines
- The importance of listening more
After you listen to Rach’s Clarity Confession, head over here to learn how to Uncomplicate Your Business with her super helpful free quiz.