Get ready to meet Lacey Craig, an awesome gal who has enjoyed massive success during her 1st year of coaching. (I’m talking about 6-figure success!)
Beyond that, Lacey is a business mentor and success coach for high-performing women entrepreneurs. She has her M.S in mental health counseling and her M.B.A. She's been a therapist and the director of a $45 million/year non-profit. She's also the proud owner of two successful online businesses, and the co-host of the Leading Greatly podcast. It’s her mission to help other women build and grow their own service-based business that truly lights them up and gives them the personal and financial freedom and impact they’ve always desired.
Check out Lacey’s Clarity Confession to learn…
- How her upbringing impacted her choice to be an entrepreneur
- The BEST and WORST things she did during her 1st year of business
- Why she started out coaching clients for FREE (and went on to make 6-figures!)
- How she’s revolutionizing coaching industry
- The Action Step you need to take right now to align your business with your true purpose
- Connect with Lacey personally in her Facebook Group, The Lit Up & Loading Entrepreneur
- Join my free 10-day Clarity Cleanse, starting August 21
- Share your insights and comments about this episode in The Clarity Crew, my private community of over 1500+ female entrepreneurs
- Want more Clarity Confessions? Subscribe, rate, and review the Clarity Confessions Podcast in iTunes.