With 2018 just around the corner, I’ve been thinking a lot about my plans for the new year -- and I’m guessing you might be, too.
Having a clear framework for my working hours ensures that I’m my most productive, efficient, focused self, and I know from experience that’s how I achieve my BIGGEST goals!
BIG goals are reached with consistent, feel-good action, and having a schedule that honors you, your lifestyle and your business is the single best way I know to hit those new milestones you’ve got your sights set on.
In this Dose of Clarity episode, I’m sharing…
- The way I structure my 3-day workweek to ensure I have plenty of time to work on NEW projects and ideas (and not just constantly be serving my current clients)
- How I keep focused and avoid “shiny object syndrome”
- How you, too, can create your Ideal Schedule for 2018 that’ll set you up for reaching your biggest goals in the new year
P.S. Don’t worry, The Clarity Confessions aren’t going anywhere! I’ll still be bringing you amazing interviews every other week, but these Dose of Clarity episodes will give you a chance to learn more about my personal (never-ending) journey towards Clarity :-)
- Share your insights and comments about this episode in 3-Day Workweek: Work Less, Make More, Live Better, my private community of over 1500+ female entrepreneurs
- Want more tips, strategies, and resources for creating your own 3-Day Workweek? Subscribe, rate, and review The 3DWW Podcast
- Join the #3DayWorkweekMovement by grabbing your FREE 3-Day Workweek Guide - just complete the form below!