Happy Holidays to you!
I just love this time of year, so I thought it would be fun to put together a holiday gift guide of super helpful items that make my 3-Day Workweek possible.
If you (or someone you know) are hoping to work LESS, make MORE and live BETTER in 2018, the items on this list will serve you tremendously!
- If you’re ready to create your ideal workweek in 2018, this is a must-have! This free guide provides you with everything you need in order to design your perfect-for-you schedule including a task list, fillable template and insider look at my 3-day workweek for inspiration :-)
2.) Attract High-End Clients [$67]
- My 3-day workweek would not be possible without the amazing, high-end clients I get the privilege of working with. If you want to find, enroll and maintain high-end clients in your business, this mini-course will teach you how to do exactly that. Good stuff!
3.) Erin Condren Planner [$50+]
- I am so in love with my Erin Condren day planner. I’ve gifted myself one each holiday season for the past 3 years. The layout and cover are totally customizable so you can design the planner that suits your needs the best.
4.) Vivid Vision Planbook [$47]
- One of my favorite things to do in the final weeks of the year is to set my vision for the year to come. Th Vivid Vision Planbook is a fantastic tool for clarifying your deepest desires and mapping them out in a strategic way so that you can realize them in 2018.
5.) Must-Read Books [$15+]
- Books are one of my favorite things to give and to receive. If you’re looking for some good ones to add to your bookshelf (or e-reader), these are some of my favorites.
6.) Moleskine Journal [$16]
- I journal nearly every day (sometimes 2+ times a day). It gives me a direct doorway into my deep inner knowing. Whether you currently have a journaling practice or not, why not treat yourself to a beautiful new journal for 2018, and commit to seeking guidance from yourself first and foremost!
7.) Ellia Essential Oil Diffuser [$75]
- I just LOVE my essential oil diffuser. It sits on the corner of my desk and perfumes my office with the scent of lavender. It’s totally luxurious and calming.
8.) Join the 3-Day Workweek Challenge [free!]
- In January, I will be hosting the first ever 3-Day Workweek Challenge to help you define and make the incremental upgrades necessary to starting living your ideal workweek NOW. This short + sweet 5-day experience will ensure that you’re setting yourself up to work less, make more and live better in 2018. Click here to join the challenge waitlist.
Want to share this gift guide with someone you love? Enter their name + email below, and we’ll send it to them. #sharethelove