here's what you'll need for pizza for two...
1 cup cooked, mashed, drain cauliflower (approximately 1/2 medium head)
1/4 cup almond meal
1/4 cup shredded parmesan
2 tbsp flaxseed meal
preheat your oven to 425
1. combine the cauliflower, almond meal, parm, flaxseed, egg and salt.
2. oil your baking sheet or pizza stone well with olive oil.
3. use your hands to press the "dough" into your desired shaped (the crust should be 1/4 inch thick), and drizzle top with more olive oil.
4. bake for 15 min +/- or until edges are browned and center is no longer mushy.
5. remove from oven, and top with desired ingredients -- i used caramelized onions, sauteed red peppers, kale pesto, kalamata olives, red sauce, bleu cheese, ricotta and mozzarella!
6. put back in the oven for another 5 min or so until the cheese is bubbly. (don't bake for too long otherwise the crust will get mushy again...)
the pizza was truly delicious. the cheesy, flavorful crust only added to the deliciousness of the toppings. the only thing is that the crust can be a little "weak" at the center of the pie. the edges held together well -- sturdy enough to eat with your hands -- but as you reach the center of the pie, you may need a fork and knife. i read a lot of different recipes, and this seems to be a common occurrence, but if you figure out a way around this issue, let me know!