Today's Clarity Confession is full of valuable insights from my friend, Michelle Knight. Michelle is a branding and business coach for female entrepreneurs who are tired of just surviving in their current job. Together, Michelle and her clients create a stand out brand for their business, so they can have their desired income and free up their schedule to spend time on what truly matters. After the birth of her son in December 2015, she launched her business, and left her 9-to-5 just nine months later.
During this interview, we spoke a lot about the importance of recognizing what is holding you back. In Michelle's case, fear became a huge obstacle that she had to work through in order to begin truly seeing results in her business. She had even celebrated her most successful weekend right before we recorded this interview! Michelle gives some practical tips for working through your fear and setting business goals.
Listen to Michelle's Clarity Confession to learn:
- Why you should start before you're ready -- even if you don't know exactly what you want to do.
- Michelle's four main tips for working through fear (and other mindset blocks)
- The reason Michelle and I both recommend Gabby Bernstein's The Universe Has Your Back
- Her best advice for maintaining momentum in your business.
P.S. Gabby Bernstein is hosting a special Facebook Live today to share the details about her Spirit Junkie Digital Masterclass. If you have any questions about the program, this is the perfect opportunity to find out more!
- Join Michelle's private community, Authentic Brand Builders
- Grab your free Discover Your Niche Guide + Video from Michelle
- Find more free resources from Michelle at BrandMerry.com
- Complete your application for my 1x1 summer coaching sessions right here.
- Share your insights and comments about this episode in The Clarity Crew, my private community of over 1500+ female entrepreneurs
- Want more Clarity Confessions? Subscribe, rate, and review the Clarity Confessions Podcast in iTunes.