If you've been listening to the 3-Day Workweek Podcast for awhile, you know I'm a fan of taking small, incremental actions that can have a huge impact on your life and business. It's something we've talked about with many guests on previous episodes of the podcast, and it's also the basis of the Design Your Life Challenge that I hosted earlier this year!
That's why I'm so excited for today's interview with Gemma Went, a Business Mentor & Digital Strategist working with one woman bands to global brands, helping them to get the results they crave online. Gemma shares her super simple (yet super effective) morning practice with us today, and gives some great tips on how you can begin to incorporate journaling into your own daily routine, or create a morning practice of your own!
During this interview with Gemma, we also break down:
- What the first year of her business looked like (and why it was 'scary as hell')
- How to find consistency in the first year and beyond
- Gemma's exact morning routine (that only takes 20 minutes!)
- How (and why) she is planning to scale her business
LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- Connect with Gemma Went on her website at https://gemmawent.co.uk/
- Share your insights and comments about this episode in 3-Day Workweek: Work Less, Make More, Live Better, my private community of over 1500+ female entrepreneurs
- Want more tips, strategies, and resources for creating your own 3-Day Workweek? Subscribe, rate, and review The 3-Day Workweek Podcast
- Join the #3DayWorkweekMovement by grabbing your FREE 3-Day Workweek Guide by completing the form below!