Alexandra Jamieson is an author, podcast host, chef, and rockstar mama bear. She coaches women going through big life shake-ups on the topics of self-care, nutrition, pleasure, and mastering a positive mindset to help them create the energy and peace they desire in their bodies, so they can be resilient, effective and happy in their lives. You may have seen her on CNN, Oprah, FOX News or in the Oscar-nominated documentary, Super Size Me.
Alex has built a business around her passion -- helping women live their healthiest, happiest lives -- and in her interview she openly confessed that it was not always sunshine and smooth sailing.
In fact, there were some major hiccups (or maybe to be accurate, derailments) along the way that could have left her questioning everything and ready to give up. But, that isn't Alex's story. Hers is a story of perseverance, dedication, authenticity and heart, and today, she's sharing her brave entrepreneurial journey with you.
Listen to Alexandra's Clarity Confession to learn:
- The two activities most aspiring entrepreneurs overlook but should actually make up the bulk of your time
- How she structures her day for maximum impact and success
- The BIG announcement that resulted in half her list leaving her...only to be rebuilt better, bigger and stronger than ever
- When it’s time to ditch a product/service/element of your brand and how to weather the fall-out
- How to restructure content to appeal to a new audience/ideal client
- The importance of being in personal alignment with your brand and message
- The most important thing you need to channel your passion into a business
P.S. Are you ready to stop waiting for success to "find you" and instead want to create success on your terms? If that’s YOU, complete this application for my 1x1 summer coaching sessions starting soon. I would LOVE to explore working with you xo
- Connect with Alexandra Jamieson at http://alexandrajamieson.com/
- Grab Alexandra's free guided meditation, Stop Emotional Eating Fast
- Complete your application for my 1x1 summer coaching sessions right here.
- Share your insights and comments about this episode in The Clarity Crew, my private community of over 1500+ female entrepreneurs
- Want more Clarity Confessions? Subscribe, rate, and review the Clarity Confessions Podcast in iTunes.