Today I am so excited to introduce you to Nicole Liloia, a business strategist for women who want to make more money doing work they love. After receiving her Masters Degree in Social Work from Columbia University in NYC, Nicole received her first taste of entrepreneurship when she opened her own private practice while still working at a non-profit. Using her background as a licensed clinical social worker, Nicole now focuses on helping her clients slow down, reclaim their lives & fill them up with things that truly matter.
In true Clarity Confession style, Nicole opens up about how her own negative money mindset kept her from accomplishing her business goals, and offers helpful advice for anyone struggling with overcoming their own mindset blocks.
Listen to Nicole's Clarity Confession to learn:
- Why taking the steps to build a business can give you more clarity than you may realize
- How stress can draw in more negative energy
- Actionable tips to get beyond a poor money mindset
- How to use “energetic income levels” to help you determine where you’re “stuck”
- Nicole’s advice for moving beyond the “scary stuff” of running a business
- Connect with Nicole at her website, nicoleliloia.com
- Download your Boss Guide to Goal Getting from Nicole here!
- Want the same kind of guidance that helped Nicole transform her business from the start? Learn how we can work together this summer right here.
- Share your insights and comments about this episode in The Clarity Crew, my private community of over 1500+ female entrepreneurs
- Want more Clarity Confessions? Subscribe, rate, and review the Clarity Confessions Podcast in iTunes.