by now, you've likely had someone (maybe me!) suggest that you should "take your yoga biz online". but, what does that exactly mean? well, first and foremost, it means you need an online presence and, most importantly, a website. (read 17 reasons why a website is a MUST for all yoga teachers!)
but, if you have a website, if you're growing your email list, if you're using social media & guest blogging to build social proof, what's the next step?...
the next step is to create an online offering; something that your ideal students will LOVE that you can sell on your website that people from anywhere in the world can purchase.
once you begin to build a menu of online offerings you set yourself up for the potential for exponential yoga biz growth because you're no longer limited by your geographic location. by offering online products & services, you can serve ideal clients from all over the globe -- how cool is that?
even cooler is the fact that your online offering can make you money 24/7, 365 days a year. you just have to build it once, and then you can offer it again and again with no additional time commitment -- a very valuable thing when you're a busy yoga teacher!
so, if you're ready to dip your toe in the global yoga biz community, here are 28 online offering ideas for your yoga biz. (now, keep in mind, this list is by now means all-inclusive. it's simply meant to get your wheels turning and inspire you to create your first -- or next -- online yoga offering.)
- 10 yoga poses for radiant energy e-book
- tibetan meditation guide
- ayurvedic cookbook
- yoga video series for beginners
- chair yoga video
- speaker series during which you interview holistic wellness experts
- online yoga sutra workshop
- yoga for athletes online training
- design-a-home-yoga-practice course
- anatomy & therapeutics webinar
- yoga for a better world telesummit
- 30-day meditation challenge
- discover your yoga niche workshop
- let your authentic self shine group coaching
- 1x1 yogic life coaching via google hangouts
- 3 guided meditations for busy professionals
- mommy & me yoga sequence
- safe stretching for tight bodies report
- yoga nidra audio recordings
- 5 class plans for new yoga teachers
- master arm balances online training
- chakra map & audio teaching
- ethics of yoga webinar
- 3 mini life+biz coaching sessions
- how to get more private clients coaching via skype
- guide to self-massage & restorative poses
- alleviate chronic low-back pain video
- how to keep new students coming back tip sheet
do you have a great idea for an online yoga offering? share it in the comments below!
or, if you already offer an amazing online yoga product or service, tell me about it in the comments & share a link so i can check it out :-)