Today on The Clarity Confessions, I am so excited to introduce you to Amy Mewborn. As a business strategist, Amy helps simplify technology and automation for women business owners to make more money and have more freedom in their businesses and lives! She is a CEO, author, and has 20+ years experience as a business advisor in finance, marketing, and operations.
Amy has worked with business owners of large organizations such as Ford, Chuck E. Cheese, & Vinturi Wine Aerator, as well as new entrepreneurs just like you. During her Clarity Confession, Amy gives us a look inside her first coaching program and guides us through what worked, and what didn’t, in building her own business.
Tune into Amy’s Clarity Confession to learn…
- The importance of target market research and using your wording to address your audience’s pain, fear, hopes and aspirations
- How to design a program with your ideal customer in mind
- How to truly embrace the laptop lifestyle
- Why you should seek professional legal support for your business
- The need for team members when growing and scaling your business
- Why great customer service is imperative to your success
After you listen to Amy's session, you can connect with her + grab her tools for launching your online business at her site amymewborn.com